Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was such a wonderful day. It started off with Kaden demanding I have breakfast in bed. The only problem was that we were having brunch that day and I didn't want to stay in bed that long. I appeased him though and stayed in my room until brunch was made. They made me eggs and little orange muffins. YUMMY!!!! Thank you Mark!

I love going to Church on Mother's Day because we have Relief Society for two hours with refreshments in between. Mark says that it isn't fair because on Father's Day they don't get anything like that.

Kaden bringing me breakfast and his Mother's Day card.



The girls and I happened to match so we had to take a picture



For dinner we went over to Leanna and Jim's for a barbecue. Here is a picture of the all the mother's. The one on the left is my WONDERFUL grandma.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Think we'll get any "refreshments" for Father's day?

RainyPM said...

Sounds like a really nice day.

On a totally unrelated note, I just noticed that there's an Incredible Hulk marathon today and it triggered the memory of how you used to have such a crush on Bill Bixby. Do you remember that? :)

Lora said...

You are such a cute mom. You and the girls are so pretty together.