Friday, June 27, 2008

CRAZY Weather

We've had such crazy weather this Summer. I'm beginning to feel like I live in Seattle because of all the rain we've received. Today the sirens went off, not because there was a tornado, but because of the high winds and hail. There was a lot of damage ranging from roofs being torn off, to very old trees being uprooted. I also just found out that there has been two deaths from the storm. Very tragic! I guess quite a few areas are still without power. I'm very thankful our family was once again protected from the storms.



3 comments:

Lora said...

Wow, you got some really good pictures of those clouds. My jaw dropped when I looked out the window and saw them.

By the way, I finished Twilight and am onto the second book and am sucked in!!!!!! I can't stop reading them.

lacey said...

Those are some pretty good pictures that you took. That was the craziest storm ever! I also love your pictures of when Mark was gone!

Marc said...

It was fun to hang out the other day and be able to visit about my new obsession. I did finish the 3rd one and I am so dying for the 4th. Also, You are the first person I know that has matched me as far as wwhat princess I am. I was shocked to see that I was Sleeping beauty, and I also thought that realistically I was a bit of Aerial as well. Funny huh?