Thursday, July 16, 2009

My baby boy turns 5

I know I'm a month late in posting this, but Happy 5th birthday my little sugar booger.

June 10, 2004, Kaleb Marsh was born into our family. He has brought so much joy and love into our family. We love you Kaleb!


Kaleb was named after my WONDERFUL grandpa. Here he is on Kaleb's blessing day.

Can he be any cuter? I don't think so.

My little man

Oh to be a kid




Kaleb's 2nd birthday

3rd birthday

Climbing trees

Okay, this is pretty darn CUTE!

5th birthday
Kaleb LOVES trains so Kesa drew this Thomas the Train for one of the games.

Kaleb also loves pirate ships, hence the pirate ship pinata

Star Wars dudes

Kaleb knew that Kassie had a cookie monster cake when she was little so he wanted us to make him one too.

2 comments:

KRAZIKORTUS6PAK said...

Oh how time flies! he is the cutest!!

Lora said...

He was such a cute baby. The cookie monster cake is great!! Braedyn just loves Kaleb. We need to have them play more.