Thursday, July 30, 2009

Idaho Trip: My Crazy Sisters!

How I LOVE my sisters! We have the best time when we get together. When we get together we turn into crazy women! We become very spazy and pretty much out of control. Wait.....that's how we always are. :)


Picking me up at the airport

Peace, Love, and Carrots baby

On the drive home we had to stop and get gas and you would have thought that Christina had never put gas in her car before. She tried 4-5 times to get the pump to work. After actually reading the sign on the pump she realized that they don't take debit cards, only credit. Duh!


Chris, me and my wonderful mom taking pictures after church.

Silly girls

When I come into town we always have to go shopping. What do you think of the shirts we chose? Just joking.....well.....I am

1 comment:

Christina said...

We are so awesome! By the way, I have been practicing my gas pumping skills and I think I might almost have the hang of it!