Thursday, March 20, 2008

Nerd Day

For a week all Kaden could talk about was the upcoming Nerd Day at school. The day of he awoke and dressed with excitement . He was determined to win so he could get a bunch of nerds. Unfortunately he didn't win, but was able to buy two boxes of nerds for .50 cents. What a deal!

What I thought was interesting was the fact that the principal of the school said they could no longer have pajama day or crazy hair day because it didn't show respect. Where is the respect in making fun of nerds? Don't quite understand that one.




3 comments:

KRAZIKORTUS6PAK said...

Mark I so see the resemblance!
Love you guys!!

TR said...

I love your header picture! Who took it and where was it?

Mark and Jana said...

I had a friend take it for me and we did it off of 168th and Pacific.