Tuesday, March 11, 2008

All about my Husband




What is his name? Mark Edmund Ludlow

How long have you been married? 15 years this coming August

How long did you date? Let's see.....we hung out together for a few months and then decided to become more serious 2-3 weeks before he was to go back to Omaha.

How old is he? He is 37

Who said "I love you first?" He told me one night when I was having a hard time. I remember
calling my mom and flipping out that he said it. :)

Who is taller? He is thank goodness. I'm 5'8" and he's 6' or 6'1". Can't remember.

Who eats more sweets? There is no competition there. I'm a junk food junky

Who can sing better? Mark does. I think he has a very nice voice.

Who is smarter? Mark is by far....even ask my children. He's the homework helper.

Who does the laundry? I DO. Mark is not allowed to touch the laundry for fear he might shrink one of my shirts again. He is allowed to wash the towels and his gym clothes.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do and even though it's on the far side the kids still come to me in the middle of the night.

Who mows the lawn? Mark does and once in a blue moon I will.

Who cooks dinner? Mark. Why cook when my husband makes such wonderful food. :) Actually we both cook, Mark a little more than me.

Who drives? Mark

Who is more stubborn? I have to admit that I am. I'm the high maintenance one in the family

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first and then I went into my apt. and cried. Apparently it freaked me out or something.

Who asked who out first? He did

Who proposed? Now this is a question that I would love to answer. I proposed. It was late one night during the month of June and I was living at Rick's College and he was back home in Omaha. He had just gotten back from a date (that he asked my permission to go on) and I said to him, "Why are we waiting?" We were both miserable and we just wanted to be together. We were tired of our long distance relationship. So again instead of a romantic proposal I say again, I Proposed.

Who has more siblings? I do by far. I have 11 and he has 4

Okay, I tag Wendy, Ellisa, Melinda, LeAnna, and Krissy
Just copy and paste and then change the answers to be about your hunny...have fun!

No comments: