Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Snow Storm

Precipitation of every single kind has been falling for 5 solid days now. Rain, freezing rain, sleet, ice, snow. Add in cold and wind and you get a white Christmas. Then comes the magical time when you get to dig your property out of the putrid white mess that mother nature left behind.



View to the North of our house.



After shoveling on Friday and Saturday I ended up with 2 piles this big at the end of the driveway.

After 2.5 hours of work to clear the snow I couldn't let it sit there and have no one play on it so I grabbed the CS-35 (see x-mas video far below) and imagined I was taking Bunker Hill, Hamburger Hill, Fighting the Battle of the Bulge, and singlehandedly having France surrender to me all at once. Its Nerf or nothing!



2 comments:

Christina said...

I am sooooo jealous! I wish we had snow! I woul't even mind that much!

Andre said...

Clay would love it if we had that much snow. Fortunately for me, we do not.