Monday, August 4, 2008

The night of the Vampires

Friday morning I arrived at Barnes & Noble around 7:30 so I could be the first in line to receive my wristband. Crazy I know. I felt kind of weird being the oldest one standing in line, but with my competitive immature nature, I was proud to be the first and oldest one. :) The lower left picture shows how excited I am.



Around 9:15pm or so the girls and I arrived at LeAnna's so we could get dressed for the big event. Here we are dressed up as vampires going to a wedding. Kesa is dressed up as Bella (one of the main characters) I was Rosalie, LeAnna was Jane (Volturi) and Kassie was a human friend of Bella. Here we are looking suductive.



Longing for my vampire Edward



LeAnna and I decided we didn't like the smoothies

The girls having a snack

LeAnna guessing how many blood drops (jellybeans) are in the jar.


What a scratch!

They handed out vampire tattoos and werewolf scratches. Here we are showing them off.

These are the boxes that held our special books :)


LeAnna making out with the werewolf


Looking a little frightened aren't we Kassie!


YIKES!!!

First in line!

Paying for the books


Yahoo!!! We finally have our books

When we got home I thought I would goof off and take some pictures for Mark. Just because I'm 34 doesn't mean I have to act like it. :)


Mark's sexy woman!

4 comments:

Rick & Diana said...

You crack me up. You need to put your sexy pictures next to the one with Mark looking like a biker.

Jen Giorgis said...

So fun....So how far are you??? I'm glad that you were able to take the pics, but I'll still try to e-mail you the originals! We had fun too even though it was silly!

lacey said...

I still can't believe you were first in line!! So have you finished the book yet? I just did today! I loved it, I want to read it again now!

Lora said...

You were such a beautiful vampire. You deserved to get the first book. I am almost finished. 150 pages left. I feel so behind.