Monday, April 14, 2008

A new blanket

A few months ago Kaden realized his baby blanket, made with love by Mama, didn't completely cover his body anymore. He was becoming quite upset by it so he decided to ask Mama to make him another one. After much stress and many tears (for those who know Kaden, you'll know what I mean) he picked out a pattern and yarn for his blanket to be. Now all he had to do was wait and waiting is no easy task for a 7 year old boy. Mama worked tirelessly to finish the blanket in a timely manner because she knew how hard it was for Kaden to wait. Finally the day arrived and as you can see from the pictures he's a happy little boy. Thank you Mama for the blanket! I love you!


If you look you can see both of his special blankets. The big colorful one and his white baby blanket next to his face.



One happy little boy!

1 comment:

RainyPM said...

Wow, I'm so impressed. I didn't remember you were crafty. Did you crochet or knit it?

I planted some peas this week and I was thinking about when we did that weeding job. Do you remember that? I just remember being hot and dirty. Not rich. Tell your mom I said Hi some time!