Thursday, August 16, 2007

A most GLORIOUS day!

Today was a day to celebrate. Not only was it the first day of school, it was also our 14th wedding anniversary. After getting some excited kids off to school, Mark, Kaleb and myself went to Fremont to go jet skiing. We had a wonderful day playing in the sun, sand, and water. That night we went to dinner with Mark's sister, Krissy and her husband Jeff. We ended up at Famous Dave's (my favorite place to eat). It was one spectacular day!



A VERY excited Kesa on the 1st day of school



All grown up


She only looked back once



Our Kassie Kay


Showing off her new clothes




Kaden the big 1st grader



Our handsome boy



Me with my Hot Monkey Lover (an inside joke of 14 years)



After all these years Mark can still sweep me off my feet.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow you already started school. We still have another week.

Grats on your 14th. It is amazing how fast time flies. :)